568 Main Street
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 4 "all reasonable size"
- Bathrooms: 2 "two full 1down/1 up"
- Garage: Single, Detached "paved drive to garage"
- Size: 1,500 sq. ft. "four spacious bedrooms & 2 full baths"
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 29000 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1935 "Newer windows, roof, insulation, electrical"
- Taxes: $787.00 CAD (2015)
This home was well built and has had numerous renovations to modernize it. Newer windows, recently shingled, up graded insulation refurbished electrical, new wood stove energy efficient. new flooring and front porch that boasts a water view. New down bath with large rectangular shower. Up has four spacious bedrooms, the two front one have harbour views the two back have a view of the private back yard. There is a bath on this floor that features a claw foot tub and a shower.
Outside are numerous mature trees, and shrubs as well as perennial's. A paved drive and a single car garage and a lawn. Only three minute walk to the wharf where you can buy fresh sea food right off the boat.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.